Friday 29 November 2013

Will You Make this Blogging Mistake?



Blogging mistake


The road to blogging success is strewn with abandoned blogs. Most bloggers quit blogging after three months yet the benefits of blogging are rarely seen for the first six to twelve months of blogging.
So why do most bloggers quit too early? And what can be done to motivate or inspire bloggers to keep blogging long term until they see the rewards?
I’m motivated to keep blogging by my readers feedback and comments, by personal job satisfaction (yes, I really do love blogging) and by increased business and writing opportunities which come to me through blogging.
I’m inspired by all bloggers who don’t quit and stick with it to keep improving their writing, business and creativity.
What motivates or inspires you to keep blogging?
Photo credit: Flattop341
Author: Annabel Candy

Please Share This:



No comments:

Post a Comment